Wednesday 13 March 2013

Manga Series and Anime Series

There is a lot of different manga series that are made from Anime Series like Black Butler, Death Note and Blue Exorcist.

The Death Note Manga Series has 13 books all together. The last book is showing you how to read and how to draw when you are reading through.

My most favourite mangas are Black Butler, Bakuman, La Corda D'Oro and Vampire Knight.

There are a lot of genre when watching animes like sports, music, mystery, fantasy and a lot more.

My favourite animes to watch is La Corda D'Oro, Vampire Knight, Ouran High School Host Club, No.6, Bakuman, The Prince of Tennis and there is a lot more that I like.

I will name some of the characters from Prince of Tennis are Echizen Ryoma, Kirihara Akaya, Atobe Keigo, Tezuka Kunimitsu, Yukimura Seiichi and Sanada Genichiro.


I will name some characters from Yumeiro Patissiere they are Ichigo, Kashino, Hanabusa and Andou and the have sweets spirits as well and there name is Vanilla, Chocolat, Caramel and Cafe.

Yumeiro Patissiere you can read the manga online with all of the different mangas that you can read.

You can read all the manga books online because there is a lot of different websites to visit. So you can search for your favourite mangas and if you have a IPhone you can downloads some apps for reading mangas.
Here is links that I have might have used to get some information:


Here is a picture that I am put in
Vampire Knight Front Cover


Bakuman Front Cover


La Corda D'Oro Front Cover

I am reading mangas on a website, I use a new website that is called KissManga and I just register to it so you can search for any manga genres. Anything you like to read you can find and if it isn't their is something at the top so you ask for it to be on their. Also it has a website to watch anime series and movies that is called KissAnime again I register for it  and you can add any anime to your bookmark. If you want to find this just search it on Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment